All of the Crouch End Preschool nurseries have been registered with Ofsted and will have had pre-registration visits from an Ofsted inspector who will have assessed the Companies suitability to understand the requirements for registration, including showing that we understand the ‘Statutory framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Since September 2014 the timeline for the first inspection of a newly registered nursery has been extended to thirty months. Once our nurseries have been inspected we will share the results with our nursery families and post them on our website for all to read.
During an inspection an inspector will evaluate the quality of teaching and learning provided. The inspector will:
- observe the children at play
- talk to you and the children
- observe how you and the children interact
- check the children’s levels of understanding and if they take part in learning
- talk to us about the children’s knowledge, skills and abilities
- observe care routines and how they’re used to support children’s personal development
- evaluate our knowledge of the early years curriculum
We look forward to being able to showcase our nurseries at inspection and to sharing the outcomes of inspection.
Request a Brochure